Spring 2018 ORAHEAD Conference
Western Oregon University in Monmouth, OR on April 19 & 20
Register for the 2018 Spring Conference
Registration is now available on our Conference Registration page. ORAHEAD is proud to keep our conferences affordable. The member registration rate is $60 and the non-member rate is $75.
Now Accepting Presentation Proposals
ORAHEAD is now accepting presentation proposals for the Spring 2018 ORAHEAD Conference in Monmouth, OR.
Proposals are requested in the following categories (selected and defined based on previous conference evaluations):
- Collaborating with Counseling Services
- Examining Recent Policy/Procedure Changes
- Meeting Access Needs on a Tight Budget
- Avoiding Occupational Fatigue
- Conversing on Inclusion and Diversity
- Managing and Cooperating with Faculty
- Working with Specific Diagnoses: Anxiety, PTSD, ASD, Intellectual Disabilities, etc.
- Navigating Flexible Attendance Accommodations
- Hosting Self-Care Workshops for Students
- Exploring Ethics in Disability Services
- Reviewing Disability Documentation
- Exploring New Accessibility Technology
- Other topics also accepted. Indicate other as the category.
In your presentation proposal, please include the category you’ve chosen, a 200-500 word abstract, and a brief presenter bio. Please email all presentation proposals to email@example.com.
Proposals not selected for the conference may be considered for the next ORAHEAD Conference.